Do you believe in Magic? Believe in Magic as the Magic has begun!
Endeavors’ Magic Toolkit is a self-paced online learning course curriculum designed to facilitate preparation for different management entrance tests from the comfort of your home.
Our courses are time-tested and have been scientifically developed by expert faculties and industry leaders to assure you of a holistic learning experience through India’s most trusted pedagogy with over a decade in the experience of placing students with the most reputed B-schools across India. Testament of same is over 3000 IIM Alumni and 15,000 Top B-School Alumni which we have produced from across the country. This Endeavor hallmark of quality is now being redefined as we launch “Endeavor MAGIC” to facilitate students to Prepare From Home and open gates to their dream colleges.
“Endeavor MAGIC” – is a self-preparatory suite of courses accessible as an online platform.
Endeavor “Modular Aptitude development and Guidance via Intrinsic Content” (MAGIC) – Endeavor MAGIC provides a comprehensive set of course offerings that encompasses coaching for a wide variety of UG and PG Entrance programs in India.
Endeavor’s illustrious pedagogy is based on a five-step approach called LADAR –
- Doubt solving
- Assessment & Feedback
Our courses are structured to empower students like you through intense preparation material, structured course flow, simulated testing, and personal mentoring, focusing on 360 ° exposure to your learning needs that help you realize your true potential. Our robust mix of courses is customized to suit the needs of a diverse set of students and has been designed keeping in mind the several constraints they face with their test preparation.
What is the Endeavor Magic ToolKit?
It is a comprehensively structured online course curriculum designed to facilitate preparation for different management entrance tests from the comfort of your home. This course will provide you with a holistic learning experience starting from helping you acquire conceptual clarity to grooming you for acing different management entrance tests along with rigorous preparation for GD and PI. This Kit is available for both PG and UG Domestic Exams.
- CAT Magic Toolkit is focused on audience targeting CAT and other management entrance exams like XAT, IIFT, SNAP, NMAT, CMAT, MHCET, MICAT, etc in a phased-out manner.
- MBA Magic Toolkit is for students targeting CMAT/MHCET/SNAP.
- CLAT Magic Toolkit is for all students targeting Law Entrances
- BBA IPM Magic Toolkit is designed for all students targeting Integrated MBA programs from IIMs and Distinguished B-schools as well as Entrances for elite BBA /BMS colleges in India.
Who should procure CAT Magic Toolkit?
The Magic Toolkit suits the needs of all those who –
- Are targeting ivy league Colleges across India
- Can put in 30 to 40 hours a week of preparation for a period of 6 to 8 months
Want to start preparing in advance over a period of 12 to 15 months
- Are taking the test for the first time and require conceptual clarity
- Require a phased-out approach for learning and preparation
- Require focused attention and personal mentoring at regular intervals
What can you avail by when you procure CAT Magic Toolkit?
We ensure a smooth onboarding experience for the students through a detailed video that takes you through the course offerings and provides you with a thorough understanding of the portal. This is followed by a one-to-one introductory session with a faculty member.
The course offers a detailed study plan including a Self- prep planner that can be customized as per your college/job schedule and timely guidance through emails to ensure that your preparation is on track.
We recommend students go through the videos on a specific topic before referring to the study material to develop a better understanding. Also adhering to the flow of the course will maximize the benefit you can derive from it.
The CAT Magic Toolkit course is delivered through:
- 120+ Recorded videos assisted with theory notes and 17+ e-textbooks
The pre-recorded videos provide you with the comfort to prepare at your convenient time with an option to pause and continue your learning as required while the theory notes help set the foundation. Our videos are shot using state-of-the-art whiteboard and light board technology suited especially for home viewing. The videos will help you understand the topics in an engaging manner without straining your eyes.
It is advisable to browse through the theory notes before and after the video lecture and then attempt the practice exercises.
The 17 e-Text Books give you access to well-researched and best in industry preparatory material put together by domain experts and developed over a period of more than a decade. These e-books are designed to step by step upgrade your aptitude level across different sections in a phased-out manner.
These books include –
4 books for Quantitative Aptitude –
Quantitative Module 0 – a beginner module, Quantitative Aptitude 1 and 2 set foundations for Quant, and 27 days to Quantitative confidence (27 DQC) is an exhaustive practice book for Math.
3 books for Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
Logic Starter, Reasoning, and Data Interpretation Module to set strong foundations in all things LR, AR, and DI
6 books for Vocab and Reading Comprehension
3 language basic modules –
- Words Smith
- Reading Comprehension
3 language application modules
- Vocab Empower
- Verbal Logic
- Prep RC
3 Marathon Modules – Quantitative Marathon, DI-LR Marathon, and Verbal Marathon for Exam application practice.
1 CAT Essential Module consisting of 28 sectional tests to help you strategize for different sections.
A test format version of Advance includes 12 ex CAT papers as sections that students can attempt once they have mastered conceptual application and are ready with sectional strategy.
These e-books encompass Endeavor’s flagship intensive course curriculum which has helped over 15,000 of our students who are now successful top B-school alumni, including 3000+ from the IIMs. This tried and tested the material by thousands of alumni forms the heart of Magic Toolkit which we now offer to you in an online learning format which is also downloadable for Prepare From Home These e-books are in a printable format and gives you an option to print only the material you require reducing the carbon footprint and creating a healthier world for future.
300+ Chapter-wise Practice Tests and Sectional Tests: This tool acts as a meter for you to measure the level of your performance after you are through with the course material.
The Practice Tests are conducted at regular intervals, focusing on specific chapters or concepts, and will help you build conceptual clarity. The sectional tests on the other hand are focused on conceptual application in a time-bound manner which helps with speed building and provides exposure to a wide variety of questions across different sections.
We advise the students to keep a track record of their scores and schedule a one-to-one interaction with our Mentors to gauge the level of their performance at this stage. You also have the option of getting your doubts cleared through different forums made available to you or even buy personalized doubt-solving sessions if required.
140+ Full-length Mocks covering all management exams: We provide the best test simulation experience with tests being distributed in three formats.
- Endeavor Open Mocks (EOMs) which are national mocks administered across three fixed days
- Exact Mocks which are mocks based on a standardized format of test pattern followed in the last few exams
- Take-Home Mocks which are Mock tests made accessible in students’ accounts every month for extra practice and for building the required momentum for taking EOMs.
A total of 50 Mock CATs comprising 20 CAT EOMs (Endeavor Open Mock), 5 Exact CAT and 25 Take home CAT papers, making it the largest and most appreciated test series in India.
A total of 100 mock exams distributed in EOM, Exact and Take Home Category is available for other top Management exams- including XAT, SNAP, IIFT, NMAT, MICAT, TISNAT, CMAT, MHCET, etc. (IIFT -10, SNAP -10, XAT-12, MICAT-4, TISSNET-6, NMAT-12, MHCET-25, CMAT-20).
The EOMs are time-bound tests that give you a very realistic experience of approaching different management exams. They provide you with an opportunity to compete with the best brains across India and evaluate your standing at a national level with the help of our online percentile predictor system wherein percentiles are set basis the competition on the day of the exam and not the number of takers taking the exam on the given day.
Each EOM comes with a video solution and a drilled-down analysis in the form of a detailed video that discusses the best possible approach to tackle each and every EOM. You also get a detailed Performance Evaluation Report for each EOM that helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses and provides you a comparison of your performance with the top 10% percentile in the country.
While the EOMs give you exposure to different test patterns so as to have you better prepared for the unexpected, the Exact Tests which are near replicas of test patterns followed in the previous years will equip you with the right strategy to ace at what is most likely expected and the Take-home tests can be taken at self-pace with both the expected and the unexpected.
At this stage, one-to-one interaction with a Mentor is provided to help fine-tune the student’s test strategy and assist with the selection of the target management institutes
Our Endeavor Magic Toolkit Compact, which is a compact online course curriculum specifically tailored to help expedite preparation, comprises all the ingredients of the Magic Took Kit course except the E-books. This course is specifically tailored for students aiming for Top-B-schools but owing to time-constraint can dedicate 15 to 20 hours of preparation per week.
The Magic is not over yet. The magic toolkit comes with more than a few additional features to facilitate inspire success in GDPI too.
- 3 One to One mentoring sessions: Will help you channelize your efforts in the right direction by providing perspective on your key strengths and how to work around your weak areas.
- 3 Personal Interview sessions for practice: Gives you a realistic experience of facing an actual B-School interview along with detailed feedback for improvement. These are supported by one-to-one interaction for calls of cloud 2 and above.
- GD-PI and WAT value-added sessions: These sessions are aimed at assisting you with perfecting your Statement of purpose and to equip you with the right strategies for the GD and PI.
- Dedicated Online Forums for doubt resolution and access to Student Cohorts: The dedicated forum helps you to resolve your doubts promptly. Student cohorts are groups of like-minded students that facilitate peer learning.
- Monthly E-magazine “Genesis”: It covers all the relevant topics for general knowledge and current affairs to keep you updated for GK-based questions and interviews.
- Monthly GK Capsule and Weekly News Blog: These will help you stay abreast of the current happenings across the world.
- Webinars & Workshops: Access to webinars on diverse topics like Vedic Mathematics, Vocabulary Skill building, Reading Skills Development, GK including National and International Events. And lastly, the workshop series on test-taking, score improvement, strategy, and Exam-oriented preparation and strategy for all exams like CAT/ SNAP/NMAT/MICAT/XAT and acing Various WATs and PIs for final admissions completes our course offering.