Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45%for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
No age limit
Cost of the Form: Rs.1650/- (Rs.825/- for SC/ST/PH candidates)
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Dubai, Hyderabad
The application process ends – 22nd November 2019
Course Offered: PGDM, PGDM Dual Country Programme & MBA
– Applicants for all IMT PGDM and MBA programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply, subject to the submission of all mark sheets and pass certificates to IMT’s Academic Program office at a later date. Failing to do so will result in admission being canceled.
– To apply for IMT’s two year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR has taken/is taking the GMAT (January 1, 2016 – February 28, 2020). In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT and score is not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official GMAT score on or before March 15, 2020.
Last Date of Receiving filled in applications – Friday, November 22, 2019
Course Offered: PGPM, PGP-HRM, PGP-IM
– The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
– The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other
educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
– The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June 2019 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October 2019; otherwise, they may be asked to withdraw from the program.
Cost of the form: Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/-(Inclusive of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
The applicant is required to select from one of four specializations offered:
Finance, Information Management, Marketing Management, and Operations & Supply Chain. You will need to state two preferences. The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile-cum-score based.
– Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any University incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
– The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
– For the applicants who are awaiting their final results of the bachelor’s degree, available marks of the previous semesters/years would be considered for calculating graduation percentage.
Exams: CAT 2019, XAT 2020 or GMAT (Jan 01st, 2017 to Dec 31st, 2019)
Cost of the form: The Application processing fee is Rs.1, 500/-. This fee can be paid through credit card or net banking.
Application Ends on 30th November 2019
Application Ends on(with Late Fee) 7th December 2019
Management aspirants who wish to apply for XAT 2020 must fulfill the eligibility criteria as below:
– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute. The minimum duration of the program has to be three years.
– Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the program within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 2020.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-: Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-: Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
– Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by
June 15, 2020, can also apply.
Cost of the form:
The application fee is Rs. 1,600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options.
– Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
– All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2020
– Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/ assignments) before May 31, 2020. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and
degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2020