Management aspirants who wish to apply for XAT 2020 must fulfill the eligibility criteria as below:
– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute. The minimum duration of the programme has to be three years.
– Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 10, 2021.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1750/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
• Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
• All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2021.
• Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2021. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and
degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2021.