Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45%for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
No age limit
Cost of the Form: Rs.1650/- (Rs.825/- for SC/ST/PH candidates)
Mudra Institute of Communication & Advertising, Ahmedabad
Exam date – 7th December 2019
Score – 23rd December 2019
Course Offered: PGDM-C and/or PGDM program.
Admission to the Post Graduate Programme (PGDM / PGDM-C) program requires a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply
In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in the 12th standard. Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they can produce their 12th passing certificate/mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits a valid proof of passing the 12th or equivalent level examination before the prescribed last date, failing which the admission shall automatically stand withdrawn without any further notice.
Note: After submitting the application, FLAME University will conduct a preliminary screening to shortlist candidates for FEAT (if applicable) and GD/PI. If a candidate is shortlisted, they will be intimated about the center (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Indore) and date of assessment.
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- (Via Debit Card or Credit Card or Demand Draft)
National Entrance Test – (Computer Based) at Different Centers – 4th January 2020 (Saturday) (2.00 PM to 3.40 PM)
– Candidates should have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of minimum of 3 or 4 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India
– At the time of applying candidates studying in a 3-year degree program should have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semesters and candidates studying in 4-year degree programs should have passed in all the subjects for 1st to 6th semester.
– Until a candidate submits her/his degree certificate and final mark/grade sheet as evidence of having successfully completed the eligibility criteria by the given date, the admission offered will remain provisional.
– Only those candidates who will be able to complete all the requirements of their final year Master’s Degree examinations by Saturday, 08 June 2020 are eligible to apply.
– Note: Till the time the candidates submit the results of their final year examination, admission to any of the Master’s Degree Programmes of the Institute will be provisional. The results of the final examination have to be
submitted before 30 September 2020. For those who fail to do so, their provisional admission will stand canceled.
Application fee: Rs. 1030/- per programme (by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) (non refundable)
Management aspirants who wish to apply for XAT 2020 must fulfill the eligibility criteria as below:
– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute. The minimum duration of the program has to be three years.
– Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the program within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 2020.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-: Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-: Candidates interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.