National Law University, Delhi (All India Law Entrance Test 2020)
Exam Date – 9th August 2020 (10 am to 11:30 am)
Courses Offered: B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)- Five-Year Programme, LL.M.-One-Year Programme Eligibility:
1. For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.):
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2020 can also apply.
2. For LL.M.:
LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May, 2020 can also apply.
Cost of form:
1. Application fee for General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates: Rs. 3050/-
2. Application fee for SC/ST category candidates: Rs.1050/-
• Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
• All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2021.
• Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2021. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and
degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2021.