– Applicant must be a citizen of India.
– Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
– Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before the commencement of the academic year 2018-2019 can also apply for the same.
– The candidate of any age can apply for this exam. There is no age bar.
– There is no limit to the number of attempts.
Cost of form: Rs. 1400/- plus bank charges (700/- plus bank charges for Female and SC/ST/PWD)
Aligarh Muslim University Test Date – 7th April, 2019
Course Offered: B. Sc (Hons), B Com (Hons) & B.A (Hons)
– Candidates need to score a minimum of 50-55% based on the category they belong to.
– The minimum marks for candidates belonging to the general and OBC will be different compared to candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PwD categories.
National Law University Delhi, All India Law Entrance Test, 2019
Examination Date – 5th May, 2019, Sunday
Programs: B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Programme, LL.M (1 Year Programme) & Ph.D. Programmes
– B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Programme: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2019 can also apply.
– LL.M (1 Year Programme): LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May, 2019 can also apply.
– Ph.D. Programmes: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
Entrance Test – 11th May, 2019, Saturday (Time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
TISS Bachelor’s Admission Test (TISS-BAT)
Courses Offered: BA in Social Sciences and B.A. (Hons) in Social Work
Students should have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognized Board. Students who have studied International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing 12th class with clear results declared by June 2019 are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared for their 12th class or Intermediate final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Final pass result should be produced at the time of joining the programme, if selected.
A. There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2019.
B. As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured.
i. Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories
ii. Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
C. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
Issuance of Admit Card – 9th to 18th May 2019
Exam Date – 19th May, 2019
Courses Offered: BA LLB , LLM
1. Candidates applying for BA LLB programme need to have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 pattern from CBSE or any other equivalent state educational boards
2. Candidates applying for LLM programme need to be an LL.B graduate. The LL.B degree must be conferred by a recognized Indian law institute at par Bar Council of India (BCI) norms.
ICFAI Law School Admission Test Exam Date – 19th May, 2019
Course Offered: BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.
– Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium
– Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 18, 2019 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
– For Online Application: Rs. 1,000/- (Credit/ Debit Card) (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking)
– For Download Application Form : Rs. 1,000/- via Demand Draft