Aligarh Muslim University Test Date – 7th April, 2019
Course Offered: B. Sc (Hons), B Com (Hons) & B.A (Hons)
– Candidates need to score a minimum of 50-55% based on the category they belong to.
– The minimum marks for candidates belonging to the general and OBC will be different compared to candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PwD categories.
– A Candidate who has successfully completed a Senior Secondary School course (+2) or equivalent (such as 11+1, A level in Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a Foreign Country recognized by the Government of that Country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course Examination, with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for Open Category candidates and Out Side Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates i.e. All India Candidates (candidate belonging to SC and ST Category from the State of Maharashtra with minimum 40% Marks
and VJNT, SBC, OBC Category belonging to State of Maharashtra with Minimum 42% marks);
– A Candidate who has obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after processing studies in Distance or Correspondence Method is eligible for Admission to the course;
– Further provided that, applicants who have obtained 10th Std./Secondary Schooling Certificate Examination, in a Single Sitting Examination without having a basic qualification (1st to 9th Standard of Schooling) is not Eligible for Admission.
Application Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable):
Open Category: Rs. 800/-
(SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories) : Rs. 400/-
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, 2019
Joint Entrance Examination-2019
Exam Date – 27th April 2019 (Saturday)
Program Offered: B.SC (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
– A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
– Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE-2019 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand canceled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination
(10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2019.
Rs.800/- for Gen/OBC Category
Rs.400/- for SC/ST/PH Category
National Law University Delhi, All India Law Entrance Test, 2019
Examination Date – 5th May, 2019, Sunday
Programs: B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Programme, LL.M (1 Year Programme) & Ph.D. Programmes
– B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Programme: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2019 can also apply.
– LL.M (1 Year Programme): LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May, 2019 can also apply.
– Ph.D. Programmes: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
Courses Offered: Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management
Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994).
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable):
General and NC-OBC category: Rs. 3540/- (Including GST),
SC, ST, and PwD category: Rs.1, 770/- (Including GST)
Entrance Test – 11th May, 2019, Saturday (Time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
TISS Bachelor’s Admission Test (TISS-BAT)
Courses Offered: BA in Social Sciences and B.A. (Hons) in Social Work
Students should have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognized Board. Students who have studied International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing 12th class with clear results declared by June 2019 are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared for their 12th class or Intermediate final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Final pass result should be produced at the time of joining the programme, if selected.