• The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates
appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree, whose result will be declared before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2021-22.
• The candidate must be a citizen of India
• There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2021.
• A Candidate should have appeared any one of the following qualifying examinations for the first time in either 2020 or 2021.
• The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org).
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram. Additional cities may be added
depending upon the pandemic situation and information regarding this will be updated on the website.
Note: A candidate has to give two choices for the exam centre. Every attempt will be made to allow the centre of his/her first choice. In extreme cases, the candidate may be allotted the centre/city of his/her second choice.
1. There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2021.
2. As regards the minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
i. Forty-five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
ii. Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2021 examination. However, they shall be required to produce evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
Application Fee (non-refundable):
General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates is Rs.4,000/- & for SC/ST/BPL category candidates is Rs.3,500/-
1. For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.):
• Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing for the 12th standard annual examination in 2021 are eligible to apply.
2. For LL.M.:
• LL.B. or an equivalent law degree with 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing for final year LL.B. annual examination in 2021 are eligible to apply.
Cost of form:
1. Application fee for General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates: Rs. 3050/-
2. Application fee for SC/ST category candidates: Rs.1050/-