Let’s do a quick TAPMI Fact Check.
- For the batch 2016-18, 143 companies came for placements and they recruited a total of 454 students
- Out of 56 pre-placement offers, 53 offers were accepted by the students. The highest PPO salary offered for this batch was Rs 19.4 lacs with an average of Rs 12 lacs
- Overall batch saw an increase in average salary from Rs 10.1 lacs for the batch of 2015-17 to Rs 10.6 lacs for the current batch. The average salary for every course also increased this year
|IN RS (LACS)|
- For the batch of 2016-18, the highest international package was Rs 23.8 lacs and the highest domestic package was Rs 19.4 lacs
- Top 100 students of the 2016-18 batch got an average of Rs 13.5 lacs salary while the top 300 got an average of Rs 11.3 lacs
- PGDM (Healthcare) gave the best ROI with an average package of Rs 9.4 lacs as against tuition fees of Rs 9.5 lacs. For the other two courses, the ROI stood at around 75%
- For experienced students the average package was Rs 11 lacs whereas for freshers it stood at Rs 9.1 lacs
- The highest package for PGDM (General) was Rs 23.8 lacs while the same for PGDM (BKFS) and PGDM (Healthcare) was Rs 14.3 lacs and Rs 15.5 lacs respectively
- Students opting for FMCG and Retail companies got the highest average package of Rs 12.7 lacs and it was followed by IT and Ecommerce at Rs 11.3 lacs
- 42% of the batch got placed in the BFSI sector and 35% students in the IT and E- commerce
Source: TAPMI website
Read more about him here.