Candidate should have to complete a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a recognized University for MBA and MBA HR in Mumbai Campus. They have to score minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
Appearing candidates of final year examination of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply
Rs. 2000+ Taxes (Late Registration Fees- 2500+Taxes)
Mudra Institute of Communication & Advertising, Ahmedabad.
MICAT – I
MICAT – II
August 23, 2018
January 3, 2019
November 20, 2018
at 11:50 pm
January 30, 2019
at 11:50 pm
MICA Admission Test (MICAT) – computer-based test in 14 cities
December 1, 2018
February 9, 2019
Call letters for GE-PI
November 26, 2018
February 4, 2019
GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata
Thursday-Saturday, March 7, 8 & 9, 2019
GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 12 & 13, 2019
GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai
Saturday-Monday, March 16, 17 & 18, 2019
Monday, March 25, 2019
Course Offered: Two years Post-Graduation Diploma in Management – Communication (PGDM-C)
A MICA aspirant will need a Bachelor’s degree (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to register and apply for flagship
PGDM-C at MICA.
Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
Online Application ends – Thursday, November 22, 2018
Course Offered: PGDM
– Applicants for PGDM programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
– To apply for IMT Ghaziabad applicants must be registered for CAT-2018 OR XAT-2019 OR have taken/taking the GMAT (January 1, 2015 – February 28, 2019).
– To apply for IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad applicants must be registered for CAT-2018 OR XAT- 2019 OR CMAT-2019 test OR have taken the GMAT (1st January 2015 – February 28, 2019)
– To apply to IMT, an applicant must complete the online ‘Application Form’. There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for all four campuses – IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad and IMT Dubai
Online Application Forms Available – 20th September, 2018
Last Date for Applications – 23rd November, 2018
Specializations offered: Finance, Information Management, Marketing Management and Operations.
The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile-cum-score based.
– To be eligible, an applicant has to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) from a recognized university.
– Students in the final year of graduation can also apply.
– Work experience is not mandatory for this programme.
– Fresh graduates and those with up to 5 years of work experience can apply.
Exams: CAT 2018, XAT 2019 or GMAT (test taken from 1st January 2016 onwards to 31st December 2018) as well
Cost of form: The Application processing fee is Rs.1200/-. This fee can be paid through credit card or net banking.
Last Date of Receiving filled in applications – Friday, November 23, 2018, 17:00 hrs
Course Offered: PGPM, PGP-HRM, PGP-IM
– The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
– The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other
educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
– The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2019 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2019; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
Cost of form: Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/-(Inclusive of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
Last Date of Registration – 26th November, 2018, Monday
Last Date of Payment – 26th November, 2018, Monday
Admit Card – 1st December, 2018, Saturday
SNAP Online Test 2018 – 16th December, 2018, Sunday
Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs
Announcement of Result – 2nd week of January, 2019
Graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English
All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019
Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2019. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2019.
SIBM Pune Registration Begins – 29th August, 2018
Last date of Online registration – 13th December, 2018
Last Date of payment of Registration fees – 15th December, 2018
Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction – 16th January, 2019
Group Exercise and Personal Interaction – 6th, 7th, 8th,9th,10th and 13th, 14th, 15th,16th,17th February, 2019
Final Merit list display – 26th February, 2019
Last date for payment of fees – 11th March, 2019
Course Offered: MBA (Marketing/HR/Finance/Operation) & MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
– Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
– Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.