SNAP Test – Sunday, December 16, 2018
SIMC Last date for Payment – Friday, January 18 , 2019
Shortlisting for GE-PIWAT – Thursday, January 24, 2019
Group Exercise – Personal Interaction (GE-PI) – Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues
February 9, 10, 11, 12, 2019
Announcement of First Merit List – Thursday, February 28, 2019
Course Offered: MBA (Communication Management)
Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes). Applicants
expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade by the beginning of the second semester.
SNAP Online Test 2018 – 16th December, 2018, Sunday
Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs
Announcement of Result – 2nd week of January, 2019
Graduate from any recognized / statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
Azim Premji University National Entrance Test (NET) – 16th December, 2018
1. Three-year Degree: B.A (Economics or Humanities) & B.Sc. (Physics, Biology or Mathematics)
2. Four-year Dual degree in Science and Education : B.Sc. & B.Ed.
– Class 12 / Pre-University certificate from any recognized Indian Board or any valid international certificate equivalent to the Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks.
– Applicants appearing for their final examinations by June 2019 are eligible to apply. Applicants who have completed their Class 12 / Pre-University board examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply.
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline. Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2019 may also apply.
All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2019. However, NRI and foreign candidates may apply either through GMAT score or XAT.
Cost of form:
Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1,700.
Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
Issue of TISS-NET Hall Ticket (Online) – 26-27th December, 2018
National Entrance Test – (Computer Based) at Different Centers – 13th January, 2019
Candidates having a bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent ( under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Only those Candidates who will be able to complete all the requirements of their final year Bachelor’s Degree examinations by Saturday, June 02, 2019 are eligible to apply to all the programme.
– Applicant must be a citizen of India.
– Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
– Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before the commencement of the academic year 2018-2019 can also apply for the same.
– The candidate of any age can apply for this exam. There is no age bar.
– There is no limit to the number of attempts.
Cost of form: Rs. 1400/- plus bank charges (700/- plus bank charges for Female and SC/ST/PWD)
Aligarh Muslim University Test Date – 7th April, 2019
Course Offered: B. Sc (Hons), B Com (Hons) & B.A (Hons)
– Candidates need to score a minimum of 50-55% based on the category they belong to.
– The minimum marks for candidates belonging to the general and OBC will be different compared to candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PwD categories.