Programme Registration and Payment closes – 19th December 2020, Saturday
Course Offered: MBA in Information Technology & MBA in Data Sciences & Data Analytics
Eligibility for MBA
• Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
• Candidates appearing for Final Year Bachelor’s Degree Examinations may apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
Rs. 1000/- (+ applicable Payment Gateway Charges, GST & any other taxes) (non-refundable)
Course Offered: MBA (Marketing/HR/Finance/Operation)
• Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
• Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
• Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any disciplines with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories.
• Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2021
• No age limits.
Cost of Form: Rs. 2,500/- (Rs.1,000/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Courses Offered: PGDM, PGDM-IB (International Business), PGDM-FM (Financial Management) & PGDM-BDA (Big Data Analytics)
• The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational
Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
• Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2021 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Friday, October 1, 2021 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply. However, such candidates have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2021. Non-fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission
Cost of form: Rs. 1250/- (Credit/Debit card, Net Banking)
Exams: CAT 2020/ GMAT between October 1, 2020 and January 15, 2021.
SCMHRD Registration and Payment for programme registration closes – 7th January 2021, Thursday
Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction – 3rd February 2021, Wednesday
Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT – 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th & 20th February 2021 (Thursday to Saturday)
Date of commencement of both the programmes – July 2021
Courses Offered: MBA (Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance and Operations Management)
Eligibility for MBA
• Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes).
• Students appearing for final year of Graduation can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
• Admission to the Post Graduate Programme (PGDM / PGDM-C) programme requires a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
• Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply
• The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university (AIU) under regular mode ONLY.
• The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation.
• The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
Exams: CAT 2020/ XAT 2021
Cost of form: Rs. 1500/- (Via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) (Non refunded)