Eligibility: To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program(s), the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). However, the final selection may be based on a higher cut-off percentage depending on the total number of applicants for the program. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2020. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the program. It is desirable that candidates complete all academic requirements before enrolling for the program to help them keep pace with the rigor and assessment parameters of the program.
Cost of the form:
– The application processing fee for IMI New Delhi for the first program is Rs. 2200/- plus GST @ 18%. However, if an applicant who has applied to IMI New Delhi also wants to apply for IMI Kolkata and/or IMI Bhubaneswar, s(he) can do so without any extra cost.
– In case someone intends to apply for the additional program(s) at IMI New Delhi s(he) has to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- plus GST @ 18%.per extra program(s).
– Application processing fee for only IMI Kolkata is Rs. 1000/- plus GST @ 18%.
– Application processing fee for only IMI Bhubaneswar is Rs.1000/- plus GST @ 18%
– If an applicant wants to apply for both IMI Kolkata and IMI Bhubaneswar only s(he) needs to pay Rs. 2000/- plus GST @ 18%
– The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office.
In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in the 12th standard. Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they can produce their 12th passing certificate/mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits a valid proof of passing the 12th or equivalent level examination before the prescribed last date, failing which the admission shall automatically stand withdrawn without any further notice.
Note: After submitting the application, FLAME University will conduct a preliminary screening to shortlist candidates for FEAT (if applicable) and GD/PI. If a candidate is shortlisted, they will be intimated about the center (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Indore) and date of assessment.
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- (Via Debit Card or Credit Card or Demand Draft)
Course Offered: PGDM/PGDM-International Business (IB)/PGDM-Insurance Business Management (IBM)/PGDM- Retail (RM)
Minimum 50 percent marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in Final YearGraduation Examination (1st attempt) in Summer 2020 can also apply. Such candidates will have to produce the final year result of Graduation with min. 50% marks in aggregate on or before 31st October 2020 failing which their provisional admission will be automatically canceled.
Exam: CAT 2019/XAT 2020/GMAT 2019-20/MAT/CMAT
Application form Fee: Rs. 2000/- through Credit/ Debit Card
– Bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by
June 15, 2020, can also apply.
Cost of the form:
The application fee is Rs. 1,600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options.
The minimum requirement for admission to the Program is a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2020, can also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically canceled in the event of their failure to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15, 2020.
CAT 2019/XAT 2020 /GMAT (taken in 2018 or 2019) or X-GMAT 2020 to be conducted by Xavier University
– Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
– All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2020
– Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/ assignments) before May 31, 2020. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and
degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2020
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
SIBM Bengaluru Registration and payment end date – 13th December 2019, Friday
Course Offered: 2-year full-time residential MBA program (Specializations in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource / Operations Management)
– Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
– Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
Last Date to Register and Pay 14th December 2019, 11.59 PM
Course Offered: MBA (Marketing/HR/Finance/Operation)
Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Program Registration and Payment closes 14th December 2019
Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise-PIWAT 15th January 2020
Group Exercise PI and Writing Ability Test at SCIT, Pune 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th & 21st, 22nd February 2020
Program Commencement 1st week of June 2020
Course Offered: MBA in Information Technology & MBA in Data Sciences & Data Analytics
Eligibility for MBA
Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes).
Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).