Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program
About ICFAI Business School
- ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India.
- Currently there are 9 campuses of ICFAI Business School located in:
- Currently both batches of ICFAI Business School MBA/PGPM program have combined strength of 8500+ students.
- ICFAI Business School has a strong Network of 46,000+ Alumni working in leading companies across the globe.
Placement of ICFAI Business School for 2018 for around 3600+ students passed out :
|Campus||Highest CTC (Lakhs/annum)||Avg Package (INR)|
|National (INR)||International (INR)|
- The Primary intention of ICFAI Business School Career Management Centre(CMC) is to enhance the placement prospects of students.
- In addition to developing strong relationship with more than 4000 companies, CMC also trains the students to crack the interview by organizing activities like guest lecture, pre placement talk, workshops etc.
Leadership Development Program
- CASE Study Approach: With over 5,500 CASE Studies in its arsenal, ICFAI Business School CASE Development centre has Asia Pacific’s largest repository of business management CASE studies.
- CASE study approach of ICFAI Business School teaches one to draw insights from pure data and take decisions in the absence of complete data.
- Soft skills: The soft-skills training at ICFAI Business School grooms communication and decision making abilities of students and help in improving the EQ of our future leaders.
- Extracurricular activities: Organizing cultural events, talks by stalwarts of the industry and a variety of on-campus club activities give the students the chance to manage events, take responsibility for their success and become better, more experienced leaders.
- Industry Networking: To train the students in specialized areas like information technology, business analysis and research, ICFAI Business School has collaborated with several leading national and international companies.
- To get admission in ICFAI Business School, student has to qualify IBSAT 2018. They can also apply through GMAT/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2016 onwards).
- To apply for IBSAT 2018, candidate must have at least 50% marks in Graduation and 15+ years of education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) with medium of instruction as English in Graduation. Final year appearing candidates can also apply. Those who don’t meet eligibility criteria of English have to submit their TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019.
- IBSAT Exam Pattern:
2 hrs Computer based Test conducted in 95 Cities in INDIA having No negative marking
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
- To prepare for IBSAT, Management Aspirants can practice mock test available on IBS website www.ibsindia.org.
Download ICFAI Business School Mobile App to get access of mini mock test series.