Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi)
Age: 27 years
Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- The First Year of the course starts with a coverage of foundation subjects and in the Second Year, the emphasis shifts to elective courses, which are designed to help the students specialize in areas of their interest and acquire advanced knowledge and skills.
- The program rounds off with a strong emphasis on integrative and value-oriented courses such as Business Policy, Business Ethics and Environmental Issues to make the student not only a competent manager, but also a socially responsible citizen.
- Considering the requirements of the industry, topics related to Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things are included in the program.
Batch Size: 180 students at Bangalore campus (Kochi – 120, Chennai – 120)
Fees: Rs 10,00,000 (Kochi – Rs 10,00,000, Chennai – Rs 7,50,000)
Batch composition: The college focuses on gender balance in every batch of students. Around half of the students taking admission come from engineering background. Also more than 50% of the batch is of freshers and the rest have work experience.
Placement: For the 2016-18 batch, 80 recruiters visited the campus (both Bangalore and Kochi). The highest salary offered was Rs 11.51 lacs and the average salary being Rs 6.43 lacs. The lowest salary offered was Rs 3.46 lacs.
Admission Process: The college selects students through CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT scores, followed by GDPI. An aspirant must apply separately to the college by filling up their form. The final Selection Criteria will be based on the following:
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
Read more about him here.