National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management
- The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students.
- The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities.
- While more than 55% students were from Agriculture background, the others were from Horticulture, Food Technology, Biotechnology and other related fields.
- More than 75% of the batch is in the age group of 23 to 24 years.
- The final placement of the batch 2016-18 saw many companies from Agriculture sector, Commodities, Retail, FMCG and Consulting visit the campus.
- The highest salary offered for the batch 2016-18 was Rs 16 lakhs and the average for the entire batch stood at Rs 8.56 lakhs.
- 6 students of 2016-18 batch were offered PPO/PPI.
- Majority of the offers were in the Agriculture Input sector, followed by BFSI and ITES.
- Some of the prominent companies who came for recruitment were – BASF, BAYER, ADAMA, DCM Shriram, NACL, Nagarjuna Fertilizers, Axis Bank, FINCARE, HDFC, IDFC, EY, Britannia, Dabur, HUL, ITC among others.
Recommended for you
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) | 2019 Infrastructure Opportunity The infrastructure sector is the backbone of any nation. Infrastructure projects in areas such as roads & bridges, urban infrastructure, ports & maritime, power, oil …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing, …
ICFAI Business School invites applications for students seeking admission to the following programs: MBA /Ph.D. programs, offered by IBS Hyderabad, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. MBA Program, offered by IBS Dehradun, part of ICFAI University, …
Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program About ICFAI Business School ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India. FacebookTelegramGoogle+TwitterLinkedinPinterest
Name: Shri Ram College of Commerce Location: Delhi Age: 20 years (started in 1999) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations (PGD GBO) It is a specialized course designed for professionals involved in …
Batch of 2018-20 Batch Profile Report – MDI While you look at selecting from a wide range of reputed institutes, let us look into the details of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon. FacebookTelegramGoogle+TwitterLinkedinPinterest
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
Overview: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009 with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders – in the pioneering institute in the country exclusively …
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDPU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 15TH COHORT AT SPM MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATIONS & …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
For the batch 2018-20, a total of 430 students were given admission. Out of this, 121 students were females, and 309 students were males. Engineering graduates formed the major part of the batch, with 384 …
A good way of checking the quality of a Business School is through the accreditations that it has received from various reputable organizations. The accreditation organizations evaluate the quality standards of a business school through …
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: April 2021, Week 3 April 19, 2021
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: April 2021, Week 2 April 12, 2021
- Fact File | Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management | 2021 April 11, 2021
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: April 2021, Week 1 April 5, 2021
- CMAT 2021 Exam Analysis April 1, 2021