It is extremely important to look at the finer details, before you decide to go for a particular institute. Here are some of the facts that you should know about IIM Kashipur.
- For the batch 2017-19 the intake was 200, and for the batch 2018-20 the intake is 258.
- For the batch 2018-20 the average work experience was 23 months whereas the next batch has an average experience of 28 months.
- More that 40% students are freshers in the last two batches and more than 80% students have a work experience between 0-24 months in the batch 2018-20.
|WORK EXPERIENCE IN MONTHS|
|Freshers||1-12 months||13-24 months||25-36 months||>36 months|
- Among the students with work experience, 2 out of 5 students are from IT and Analytics background.
- Last year, the highest salary in the final placement was more than Rs 50 lacs and the highest internship salary given is Rs 5, 58, 124.
|Highest||Rs 52,94,000||Rs 5,58,124|
|Highest Domestic||Rs 20,84,000||Rs 2,90,000|
|Average||Rs 12,19,041||Rs 64,757|
- Some of the companies that visited IIM Kashipur are Hero, Deloitt, Tata, GMR, Accenture, HDFC, ICICI, YES Bank, Tolaram Group among the others.
(Source: IIM Kashipur)
Read more about him here.
Recommended for you
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
Name: Shri Ram College of Commerce Location: Delhi Age: 20 years (started in 1999) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations (PGD GBO) It is a specialized course designed for professionals involved in …
For the batch 2018-20, a total of 430 students were given the admission. Out of which, 121 students were females, and 309 students were males. Engineering graduates formed the major part of the batch, with …
A good way of checking the quality of a Business School is through the accreditations that it has received from various reputable organizations. The accreditation organizations evaluate the quality standards of a business school through …
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- How To Prepare Online For CLAT Exams? August 16, 2019
- Factors To Consider Before Choosing The Online CAT Preparation Course August 16, 2019
- What Are The Benefits Of Taking The Online BBA Entrance Mock Exams? August 16, 2019
- TOEFL gets shorter! July 22, 2019
- US hikes SEVIS Fee by 75% June 20, 2019