Before an aspirant narrows down on one college, there are many questions that pop up. Right from the location of the campus to the packages one is likely to draw, all these are genuine details that need to be answered.
In this blog, we talk about all the finer details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi.
- The 2017-19 batch has 32% female students as against 28% for the batch 2016-18.
- The number of fresh graduates has gone down from 30% to 28% in the batch of 2017-19 as compared to the previous batch.
- More than 50% of the students of the batches 2016-18 and 2017-19 have work experience between 12-36 months.
|<11 months||12-23 months||24-36 months||>36 months|
- Overall, 94 companies visited the campus for final placements and 84 visited for summer placements this year. The maximum number of opportunities offered is in the Sales and Marketing domain for both, the final and summer placements.
|Sales and Marketing||Finance||IT/ITES||Strategy-Consulting||Trade||Operations- General Mgt|
|Final Placement- Batch 2016-18||35%||29%||13%||10%||13%|
|Summer placement- Batch 2017-19||31%||23%||6%||14%||7%||20%|
- This year, the students of IIFT received a total of 94 pre-placement offers (PPO), which is 29% more than that of the last year.
- This year 34 new companies visited the campus for final placements and 24 new companies for the summer placements.
- Overall, the average CTC offered during the final placements this year is Rs 19.23 LPA. The highest stipend offered during summer placements is Rs 3 Lakhs with an average of Rs 1.37 Lakh.
You could read more about IIFT here. Or mention your queries in the comment section.
All the best!
Recommended for you
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDEU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 17TH COHORT AT SPM MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATIONS & …
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDEU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 18TH COHORT AT SPM PDEU 2023 MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, …
Shivangi Gawande has created a new chapter in the history of the GMAT exam by securing 798 marks from 800. Shivangi has brought laurels to the whole country through her achievements. She secured the second …
Overview: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009 with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders – in the pioneering institute in the country exclusively …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) | 2019 Infrastructure Opportunity The infrastructure sector is the backbone of any nation. Infrastructure projects in areas such as roads & bridges, urban infrastructure, ports & maritime, power, oil …
ICFAI Business School invites applications for students seeking admission to the following programs: MBA /Ph.D. programs, offered by IBS Hyderabad, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. MBA Program, offered by IBS Dehradun, part of ICFAI University, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program About ICFAI Business School ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India.
Batch of 2018-20 Batch Profile Report – MDI While you look at selecting from a wide range of reputed institutes, let us look into the details of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: January 2023, Week 05 January 30, 2023
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: January 2023, Week 04 January 25, 2023
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: January 2023, Week 03 January 16, 2023
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: January 2023, Week 02 January 9, 2023
- Guide to picking the right MBA specialization January 7, 2023