Before an aspirant narrows down on one college, there are many questions that pop up. Right from the location of the campus to the packages one is likely to draw, all these are genuine details that need to be answered.
In this blog, we talk about all the finer details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi.
- The 2017-19 batch has 32% female students as against 28% for the batch 2016-18.
- The number of fresh graduates has gone down from 30% to 28% in the batch of 2017-19 as compared to the previous batch.
- More than 50% of the students of the batches 2016-18 and 2017-19 have work experience between 12-36 months.
|<11 months||12-23 months||24-36 months||>36 months|
- Overall, 94 companies visited the campus for final placements and 84 visited for summer placements this year. The maximum number of opportunities offered is in the Sales and Marketing domain for both, the final and summer placements.
|Sales and Marketing||Finance||IT/ITES||Strategy-Consulting||Trade||Operations- General Mgt|
|Final Placement- Batch 2016-18||35%||29%||13%||10%||13%|
|Summer placement- Batch 2017-19||31%||23%||6%||14%||7%||20%|
- This year, the students of IIFT received a total of 94 pre-placement offers (PPO), which is 29% more than that of the last year.
- This year 34 new companies visited the campus for final placements and 24 new companies for the summer placements.
- Overall, the average CTC offered during the final placements this year is Rs 19.23 LPA. The highest stipend offered during summer placements is Rs 3 Lakhs with an average of Rs 1.37 Lakh.
You could read more about IIFT here. Or mention your queries in the comment section.
All the best!
For more about him, you can click here.
Recommended for you
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
Name: Shri Ram College of Commerce Location: Delhi Age: 20 years (started in 1999) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations (PGD GBO) It is a specialized course designed for professionals involved in …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing …
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
For the batch 2018-20, a total of 430 students were given the admission. Out of which, 121 students were females, and 309 students were males. Engineering graduates formed the major part of the batch, with …
A good way of checking the quality of a Business School is through the accreditations that it has received from various reputable organizations. The accreditation organizations evaluate the quality standards of a business school through …
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- How To Prepare Online For CLAT Exams? August 16, 2019
- Factors To Consider Before Choosing The Online CAT Preparation Course August 16, 2019
- What Are The Benefits Of Taking The Online BBA Entrance Mock Exams? August 16, 2019
- TOEFL gets shorter! July 22, 2019
- US hikes SEVIS Fee by 75% June 20, 2019