Before an aspirant narrows down on one college, there are many questions that pop up. Right from the location of the campus to the packages one is likely to draw, all these are genuine details that need to be answered.
In this blog, we talk about all the finer details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi.
- The 2017-19 batch has 32% female students as against 28% for the batch 2016-18.
- The number of fresh graduates has gone down from 30% to 28% in the batch of 2017-19 as compared to the previous batch.
- More than 50% of the students of the batches 2016-18 and 2017-19 have work experience between 12-36 months.
|<11 months||12-23 months||24-36 months||>36 months|
- Overall, 94 companies visited the campus for final placements and 84 visited for summer placements this year. The maximum number of opportunities offered is in the Sales and Marketing domain for both, the final and summer placements.
|Sales and Marketing||Finance||IT/ITES||Strategy-Consulting||Trade||Operations- General Mgt|
|Final Placement- Batch 2016-18||35%||29%||13%||10%||13%|
|Summer placement- Batch 2017-19||31%||23%||6%||14%||7%||20%|
- This year, the students of IIFT received a total of 94 pre-placement offers (PPO), which is 29% more than that of the last year.
- This year 34 new companies visited the campus for final placements and 24 new companies for the summer placements.
- Overall, the average CTC offered during the final placements this year is Rs 19.23 LPA. The highest stipend offered during summer placements is Rs 3 Lakhs with an average of Rs 1.37 Lakh.
You could read more about IIFT here. Or mention your queries in the comment section.
All the best!