MBA – HRD
- For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53.
- Out of them, there are 22 female candidates.
- Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience.
- 36% of the batch has work experience of up to 24 months.
- Half of the batch has an engineering degree while 26% are commerce graduates and 11% are arts graduates.
- For the batch of 2016-18, the highest CTC was Rs 20 lakhs.
- The average CTC of the batch was Rs 9.64 lakhs and the median CTC was Rs 9.18 lakhs.
- For the batch of 2017-19, the average and median stipend stood at INR 40,000 and INR 30,000 respectively, with the highest stipend going up to INR 1,40,000.
Recommended for you
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDEU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 17TH COHORT AT SPM MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATIONS & …
Shivangi Gawande has created a new chapter in the history of the GMAT exam by securing 798 marks from 800. Shivangi has brought laurels to the whole country through her achievements. She secured the second …
Overview: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009 with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders – in the pioneering institute in the country exclusively …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) | 2019 Infrastructure Opportunity The infrastructure sector is the backbone of any nation. Infrastructure projects in areas such as roads & bridges, urban infrastructure, ports & maritime, power, oil …
ICFAI Business School invites applications for students seeking admission to the following programs: MBA /Ph.D. programs, offered by IBS Hyderabad, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. MBA Program, offered by IBS Dehradun, part of ICFAI University, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing, …
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program About ICFAI Business School ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India.
Batch of 2018-20 Batch Profile Report – MDI While you look at selecting from a wide range of reputed institutes, let us look into the details of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- 5 Best tips to prepare for GRE & GMAT October 5, 2022
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: October 2022, Week 01 October 3, 2022
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: September 2022, Week 04 September 26, 2022
- Endeavor Careers Choicest Blogs: Weekly Current Affairs: September 2022, Week 03 September 19, 2022
- GK Capsule August 2022 September 18, 2022