- Handle more than one center and the activities at the centers; drive the centers to achieve rev/result targets
- Conduct sessions
- Mentoring of students in accordance with the mission & vision at Endeavor
- Training and Development of Junior Faculty members and Academic Associates
- Material Enhancement, fresh content developement
- Constant Feedback to Student
- Manage PR, liasoning with colleges and institutes; generate reference in the market
- Target Driven
- Good Team Building & Leadership Skills
- Go Getter & Dynamic
Preferred MBA/Masters, PG or Management Degree 90%le above score in GRE/GMAT; 95%le above score in CAT or XAT (In the Last 2 years).
At least 3-4 years experience of having led a center and of being a Verbal/Quant faculty for CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT entrance students.
Shall solely depend on candidate’s profile/merit/competency and experience.Apply Now