Batch of 2018-20
Batch Profile Report – MDI
While you look at selecting from a wide range of reputed institutes, let us look into the details of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
- At MDI Gurgaon, the total intake for the batch 2018-20 was PGPM – 240, PGPHRM – 60 and PGPIM – 60.
- Around 1 in 55 applicants got selected and the average CAT score for the students selected was 98.5 percentile.
- The average work experience for the entire batch is 22 months with 30% percent of the students being fresh graduates and 8% of the students having an experience of over 36 months.
- The number of fresh graduates’ intake has gone up from 24% in the batch 2016-18 to 30% in the batch 2018-20.
- As far as education diversity is concerned, 72% students are Engineers, followed by 13% commerce, 6% science, 4% arts and 5% from other streams.
- The percentage of engineering students has gone down from 82% in the batch of 2016-18 to 72% in the batch of 2018-20.
- The average age of the entire batch is 24 years and the number of female students has gone up to 32% of the batch from 26% in 2016-18 batch.
- Around 36% of the students come from Tier – 1 colleges of the country.
(Source: MDI Gurgaon)
Recommended for you
MBA – IB For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 74. Out of them, there are 15 female candidates. Approximately, 45% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management The batch of 2017-19 comprised of 55% male students and 45% female students. The students were from 19 different states of the country and 26 different universities. While more …
Name: Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Place: Chennai Age: 39 years (Established in 1979) Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The PGDM program consists of 135 credits, including the summer project and …
University Business School For the batch of 2017-19, approximately 75% of the batch consists of male students. The average age of the 2017-19 batch is 23 years. Around 70% of the students of the batch …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009, with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders –is the pioneering institute in the country exclusively focused …
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) | 2019 Infrastructure Opportunity The infrastructure sector is the backbone of any nation. Infrastructure projects in areas such as roads & bridges, urban infrastructure, ports & maritime, power, oil …
Name: Shri Ram College of Commerce Location: Delhi Age: 20 years (started in 1999) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations (PGD GBO) It is a specialized course designed for professionals involved in …
Fact File of ICFAI Business School Management Program About ICFAI Business School ICFAI Business School incepted in 1995 and since then it is among one of the Best B-Schools in India. FacebookTelegramGoogle+TwitterLinkedinPinterest
SPM (School of Petroleum Management) A Constituent Management School of PDPU – Gandhinagar PROGRAMS ON OFFER FOR THE 15TH COHORT AT SPM MBA – ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE MBA – GENERAL MANAGEMENT (FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATIONS & …
Overview: Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM) – founded by Adani Group in 2009 with a vision to create a pool of nation-builders and future business leaders – in the pioneering institute in the country exclusively …
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Location: Bangalore (also have campus in Chennai and Kochi) Age: 27 years Flagship Course: AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) The First Year of the …
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal The 2017-19 batch has 92 students, of which 28% have prior work experience. The students are from various educational backgrounds, such as Engineering (53%); Commerce (11%); Science 13%; Arts …
Name: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Location: Ranchi Age: 63 years (established in 1955) Flagship Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Human Resource Management). It also offers specializations in Rural Management, Information Technology, Marketing, …
ICFAI Business School invites applications for students seeking admission to the following programs: MBA /Ph.D. programs, offered by IBS Hyderabad, ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. MBA Program, offered by IBS Dehradun, part of ICFAI University, …
Name: Institute of Management, Nirma University Location: Ahmedabad Age: 22 years (Established in 1992) Flagship Course: MBA (Full Time) This is a two-year full-time residential program, which follows trimester system. The first year consists of …
MBA – HRD For the batch of 2017-19, the overall batch size is 53. Out of them, there are 22 female candidates. Approximately, 48% of the batch consists of students who have prior work experience. …
For the batch 2018-20, a total of 430 students were given admission. Out of this, 121 students were females, and 309 students were males. Engineering graduates formed the major part of the batch, with 384 …
A good way of checking the quality of a Business School is through the accreditations that it has received from various reputable organizations. The accreditation organizations evaluate the quality standards of a business school through …
Once a student has decided to pursue a postgraduate course in management, choosing a B-school is an important step. It has been observed that students normally keep information about the placement scenario, the salary offered to …
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: May 2021, Week 2 May 10, 2021
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: May 2021, Week 1 May 5, 2021
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: April 2021, Week 4 April 26, 2021
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: April 2021, Week 3 April 19, 2021
- Current Affairs Choicest Blog: April 2021, Week 2 April 12, 2021