– The applicants need to take SAT / ACT or Ashoka Aptitude Test or have their 12th final board score
– The applicants whose 12th score is not available at the time of evaluation, SAT/ACT or Ashoka
Aptitude Test Score will be taken for making final admission offer.
Note: Once an application form has been submitted, it is reviewed by the Admissions Committee, which
shortlists candidates for the interview round. Interviews are conducted across multiple locations in India
depending on the applications received.
Application Fee: No fees/cost for beginning or submitting an application.
– A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
– Age of the candidate will be as per the criteria prescribed by the CLAT 2019
Cost of the form: General Category: INR 2950, NRI Sponsored Category: INR 4130
– Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC/PWD) from any recognized Board/University.
– The applicants who have obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting Studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years Course.
– The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of merit of Entrance Test and 10+2 marks and other admissible weightage.
Online Registration Fees: General Category: Rs.2175/-, SC/ST/PWD Category: RS.1088/-
For any of the offered UG course, the candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in class 12th for General category candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
For PG Course Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline in which they want to get admission from a recognized university/institution with minimum marks are 55% for
General category and 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category students
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda – Faculty of Arts
Registration Starts – 25th May 2019
A Candidate must have passed 12th/HSC Examination of Gujarat state or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate shall be eligible to apply (Practical marks in any subject not to be considered in calculating the aggregate percentage).
– A Candidate must have passed 12th/HSC Examination state or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate shall be eligible to apply(in the case of SC/ST 40%, OBC – 42% within Karnataka students only).
– Maximum Age for B.A., L.L.B. Honors Course is 20 Years of age (relaxation of two years in case of
SC, ST, other Backward Community & Foreign Nationals as on 25th May 2019.
Online Registration Fees: For General: Rs.850/-, For SC/ST: Rs.550/-
A. There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2019.
B. As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured.
i. Forty-five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories
ii. Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
C. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination. However, they shall be required to produce evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
ICFAI Law School Admission Test Results – 27th May, 2019
Course Offered: BBA-LLB(Hons.) / BA-LLB(Hons.
– Pass in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English medium
– Class XII (or equivalent) students who appeared for their final examinations before July 18, 2019 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
– For Online Application: Rs. 1,000/- (Credit/ Debit Card) (Visa/Master Card/Internet Banking)
– For Download Application Form : Rs. 1,000/- via Demand Draft
Declaration of result – 28th May 2019, Tuesday – 5:00 pm
– Candidate should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Maharashtra established by an act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent National Institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, with Minimum 45% of Marks in aggregate (That is 45 % marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together), (candidate belonging to SC and ST Category need only 40% marks and VJNT, SBC and OBC Category with minimum 42% marks in the qualifying examination.)
– The Candidate who has passed the 3-year Undergraduate Degree and or 2/3 Yrs. Post Graduate Degree after prosecuting the studies in the educational pattern of 10+2+3 and/or 10+2+3+2/3 Yrs. with Regular Studies at
Secondary (SSC) and Higher Secondary (HSC) Schooling
– Provided that, the Candidate who has obtained +2 (Higher Secondary) Certificate or First Degree Certificate and or Post Graduation Certificate by Distance or Correspondence Method shall also be considered as Eligible
Application Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable):
– Open Category: Rs. 800/-
– (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories) : Rs. 400/-
– Pass in class 12 (10+2) is the minimum eligibility for applying / admission.
– Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, and Sciences) from any recognized Board in India.
– Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2019 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
Admission Registration fee: Rs. 5000/- (Non Refundable)