TISS BAT Registration Ends – 20th March, 2019 (Wednesday)
TISS Bachelor’s Admission Test (TISS-BAT)
Courses Offered: BA in Social Sciences and B.A. (Hons) in Social Work
Students should have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognized Board. Students who have studied International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing 12th class with clear results declared by June 2019 are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have appeared for their 12th class or Intermediate final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Final pass result should be produced at the time of joining the programme, if selected.
Last Date for Applying – 31st March, 2019
Entrance Examination – 15th April, 2019 to 24th April, 2019
Course Offered: B.A.LL.B/BBA LL.B, BBA, BA in Economics (Hons) & B.Com
– B.A.LL.B/BBA LL.B: 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.
– BBA (3 Years): Pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks and having Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Economics/Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
– BA in Economics (Hons): Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Central / State Board with 50% marks in aggregate.
– B.Com: Pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks and having Mathematics / Business Mathematics & Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
– All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
– Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2019 are ONLY eligible to apply.
– Exams: CAT 2017/2018/2019, XAT 2018/2019, CMAT 2018/2019, NBSET 2019, GMAT scores (Exam must be taken after 1st January 2018)
Aligarh Muslim University Test Date – 7th April, 2019
Course Offered: B. Sc (Hons), B Com (Hons) & B.A (Hons)
– Candidates need to score a minimum of 50-55% based on the category they belong to.
– The minimum marks for candidates belonging to the general and OBC will be different compared to candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PwD categories.
National Law University Delhi, All India Law Entrance Test, 2019
Last date for submission of Form – 8th April, 2019, Monday
Programs: B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Programme, LL.M (1 Year Programme) & Ph.D. Programmes
– B.A.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year Integrated Programme: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2019 can also apply.
– LL.M (1 Year Programme): LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May, 2019 can also apply.
– Ph.D. Programmes: LL.M. Degree with 55% Marks or its Equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities).
* This submission deadline is dependent on certain Board Examinations and subject to change
– The applicants need to take SAT / ACT or Ashoka Aptitude Test or have their 12th final board score
– The applicants whose 12th score is not available at the time of evaluation, SAT/ACT or Ashoka
Aptitude Test Score will be taken for making final admission offer.
Note: Once an application form has been submitted, it is reviewed by the Admissions Committee, which
shortlists candidates for the interview round. Interviews are conducted across multiple locations in India
depending on the applications received.
Application Fee: No fees/cost for beginning or submitting an application.
Courses Offered: Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management
Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994).
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable):
General and NC-OBC category: Rs. 3540/- (Including GST),
SC, ST, and PwD category: Rs.1, 770/- (Including GST)